Screenster CI Client
Download Screenster CI client screenster-ci.jar to a directory on your CI server. To run your projects add the following command invocation to your favorite CI tool:
java -Duser=<userEmail> -Dpassword=<userPassword> -jar <screensterCIFolderPath>/screenster-ci.jar <projectList>
- screensterCIFolderPath – path to the folder with the unzipped Screenster CI client.
- projectList – the list of project names separated with commas. Example:
My Project1, My Project2
- userEmail – user login to tests.screenster.com. Example: firstname.lastname@example.org
- userPassword – password of the account at tests.screenster.com.
Also the optional parameters can be passed
- browserList – the list of browsers separated with comma, on which the tests will be run. Default value – chrome,firefox.
- host – the link to the running Screenster. Default value – http://localhost:7070
java -Duseremail@example.com -Dpassword=123456 -Dbrowsers=chrome -jar d:\ScreensterCi\screenster-ci.jar My Project1, My Project2
In order to prolong your Screenster job on CI, you need to modify the following parameter in the CI file: -Dretries.count.
By default, it is set to 20 retry attempts. You can set it to be longer. For example, the following value:
will provide 2 hours’ time for your tests in this job.
- Create a “Run tests on Screenster” job
- Add build step named “Execute Windows batch command” and put there the command described above.
A generated report can be found in the folder named “reports” located in the ScreensterCI folder.